This is our full-service solution to help you comply with New York’s LLC publication requirement. Our experienced professionals complete all of the required forms and pay all fees to complete the process. After we complete your request, we mail you a copy of your filed Certificate of Publication for your records.
We do all that is necessary to satisfy the publication requirement. There will be no need for you to fill out any form or pay additional fees.
- Preparation and publication of appropriate newspaper notices pursuant to NY CLS LLC § 206
- FREE expedited processing (a $50 value)
- FREE LLC Operating Agreement (a $125 value [required pursuant to NY Ltd. Liab. Co. Law § 417])
- Registered agent service for one (1) year (This is especially important in cases where your New York Department of State [NYDOS] address information includes a home address. This service keeps the address private).
- A copy of your Certificate of Publication and state-issued receipt
- Instant access to our exclusive collection of Online Business Resources
NOTE: Fulfillment of New York’s LLC publication requirement is a three-step process that takes at least 2 months to complete. The LLC publication notice alone must appear in local newspapers for 6 weeks.
Regarding our registered agent service, note that you have the option to continue this service for a fee of $45 per year. This service is ideal if you need to keep your home-based business address private. We forward your mail to your My Startup LLC account address (please keep your account address current). Our registered agent service is not required after the one (1) year free period.
How do we save our customers over $1,000 on publication costs?
The short answer is that we publish your LLC’s legal notice in Albany, NY newspapers (as designated by the County Clerk’s office) where the cost of publication is significantly lower. This strategy saves you over $1,000 depending on the county where your business has a physical presence. As the law currently stands, the county that determines where the LLC is required to publish its legal notice is determined by the office location of that limited liability company, and this office “need not be a place where business activities are conducted by such limited liability company”. In a nutshell, we act as a satellite office for your business. Our process is 100% legal. In fact, the quote above comes directly from the definitions section (NY CLS LLC § 102) of the applicable law.
In other words, an office of your LLC can be the office of your Registered Agent. Additionally, the office and Registered Agent may be changed from time to time by filing the address of the new office and/or the name of the new Registered Agent with the New York Secretary of State pursuant to the Act.